Business Continuity & Resilience Manager
Location: Dublin or London preferred
Hybrid Working - Two days in the office
Want to help Change the Game? Flutter Entertainment is the world’s leading online sports betting and gaming operator, with innovative global brands bringing entertainment to life for millions of customers, every day. We are playing for an exciting future - £8bn annual revenue, FTSE 100 company, £25bn market capitalisation – and we are just getting started.
We believe in doing things differently. Challenging norms, breaking down barriers and never settling. And we are constantly moving forward with boundless creativity and unrelenting pace to change the game, whether that is through our individual brands such as Paddy Power, Sky Betting & Gaming, FanDuel or at scale as Flutter Group.
About the Role:
You will be at the coalface of designing, building, and transforming the resilience programme for a major global organisation, which has trebled its revenue in three years and is looking ahead with major strategic ambitions. Your role will reside within the Group Risk team, part of the Flutter Group Legal & Commercial Function which aims to power and protect everyone and everywhere within our organisation. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to be curious, proactive and innovative. Join us and be a difference maker with a career at Flutter.
As a Business Continuity & Resilience Manager, you will have the opportunity to channel your innovative and growth mindset; be part of our evolving journey to develop our resilience strategy, enhance our resilience framework and deliver existing and new initiatives. The Group and our team are both on an exciting journey of continued growth which provides limitless short, medium, and long term career potential. You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from expert stakeholders from across our organisation, contributing to key activities and a diverse portfolio of projects.
Flutter is a place for ambitious people to really make their mark, our industry-leading development opportunities and global footprint can help you experience a variety of working environment and realise your full growth potential. With risk being at the heart of our business, you will play a key role in leading betting and gaming into the future with all the support to explore endless career opportunities.
Key Responsibilities :
- Establish, manage and maintain the Group resilience framework, which guides resilience programmes across the Flutter Group
- Partner with business functions and teams to ensure critical scoping, clear understanding of business impacts and appropriate definition of business continuity plans
- Build a resilience community and offer advice to internal resilience providers and divisions on best practice for business continuity, crisis management and related workstreams
- Establish a toolkit of template materials and maintain relevant policies and procedures
- Oversee Group, and support with Divisional BCP testing, planning and coordination
- Contribute to the effective design and operation of emergency communications tool(s) and partner with internal stakeholders and external vendor(s) to address ongoing requirements
- Coordinate, overview and review test strategy, testing reports and provide recommendations for improvement, and track action plan progress to conclusion
- Partnering with the wider business to participate and support in key projects, such as enhanced and integrated incident management, and catering for the evolving needs of our organisation.
- Experience: extensive experience in a similar role; operating in a fast paced and high performing commercial environment preferred. A third level qualification (degree or similar) in a relevant subject.
- Technical Expertise : proficient understanding of business continuity and crisis management. Professional qualification in Business Continuity Management and / or Risk or a related discipline would be a benefit
- Communication : Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complicated matters in simple language.
- Team Player : A people person who enjoys being part of a dynamic team, good at relationship building but also comfortable having difficult conversations when needed to get work done.
- Game Changer: Open-minded and not afraid to challenge the way things are done in order to solve problems and improve. Eager to be a part of an environment where diversity and different ways of thinking are nurtured to promote curiosity that drives innovation.
- Resilient : Curious, resilient, determined and can quickly adapt in crises and temporary setbacks to find a way forward in a fast paced environment.
- Business acumen: Proven ability to understand and connect the dots between business objectives, risk, and the realities of a commercial, growth-focused business. An awareness of emerging trends, business drivers and strategic plans.
Flutter Way of Life:
Life at Flutter is super-charged . There are always new spaces, markets, and opportunities to explore, ways to support and empower our brands and things we can do to make sure every stakeholder is satisfied.
We put our people first – that is a promise we make to everyone that walks through our doors. Our innovative training and development opportunities are designed around your needs and goals, challenging you to be better and helping Flutter to become even stronger.
We believe that diversity is power. Our global team represents 75 different nationalities, speaking
62 languages across five continents. We celebrate and champion our differences and believe in creating a level playing field for all. A playing field that has fair odds for everyone, where people feel empowered to work better in an environment that not only values difference but draws on it.