The Flutter Group Reward team are responsible for managing reward programs that operate cross-divisionally across the Flutter Group as well as assisting in the design and implementation of compelling and competitive compensation, benefits, mobility, and total reward solutions that meet the needs of our Divisions, Brands, and people.
Operating within the Flutter Group Reward Team, the Group Compensation Team are responsible for leading the development and management of our job architecture and compensation structures (Flutter levels) which enable the application of consistent, fair, and competitive compensation practices. The team also provide SME support to all our Divisional Reward teams and other key stakeholders. around job architecture, levelling, salary benchmarking and other compensation practices.
Over the next 12 months the team will be heavily involved in the delivery of several strategic cross-divisional reward projects and the Project Analyst will play a key role in ensuring we can effectively plan and deliver our projects goals and objectives. In particular the Project Analyst will work with the Group Compensation team and within our broader Reward community to gather and analyse data related to pay transparency and pay fairness policy and practice.
Reward Project Analyst
- Data gathering: create data collation templates and processes, plan and manage the collation and comparison of relevant data related to the project, including current business policy and process, current and future legislative requirements, market trends and best practice research, reward, payroll and other financial and\or sensitive data.
- Data theming and gap analysis: review data against project defined objectives and identify themes and gaps. Identify potential risks and issues that could impact the project objectives.
- Requirements gathering and planning: document new policy and process requirements, work with other teams e.g People Analytics and People Tech to research and identify potential systems and data solutions
- Prepare engaging presentations and\or other documentation which effectively translates the data and requirements story and helps identify solution pathways and areas for decision making
- Project planning: assist in the development of project plans, create and maintain project documentation, including status reports, meeting minutes and actions
- Team co-ordination, stakeholder mapping and communications: work with team members to identify key project stakeholders and create guidelines around how and when stakeholders are engaged. Facilitate communication among project team members and stakeholders by coordinating meetings, tasks and activities and making sure everyone involved in the project is aware of their responsibilities and deadlines. Deputise for the project co-leads in project team meetings and updates as needed – ensuring team members are kept up to date with key actions and timelines
- Manage project vendors and third party providers
- Other team or project related ad-hoc data analysis and management as requested.
Skills, Experience & Capabilities
- An experienced Business Analyst with experience of analysing large volumes of data, identifying trends and translating into key messages and decision points which are understood by stakeholders
- An understanding of HR, Payroll and Reward data and process is advantageous, as is experience of working in a similar role for a global, multi-divisional, preferably digital, organization
- Strong numerical and advanced analytical and Excel skills is essential. Experience of using data visualisaiton software such as Power Bi would be advantageous. An excel test will be one of the steps of the interview process.
- Very good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Experience of working in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment, preferably digital
- Agile & adaptable with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong collaboration skills, as well as great English communication skills, written and oral
We’re working to be an inclusive employer, and we encourage people from all backgrounds, ways of thinking and working to apply. Everyone brings different perspectives and experiences; you don't have to meet all the requirements listed to apply for this role.
If you need any adjustments to make this role work for you let us know, and we’ll see how we can accommodate them.