Who are we?
We’re leading betting and gaming into the future with some of the most innovative brands in our industry and using our Flutter Edge to amplify our scale advantage. For us, fun is at the heart of what we are aiming to achieve, and our people are the key to ensuring our business is the most trusted and responsible brand ensuring our players get the maximum enjoyment; it’s all about bringing entertainment to life for millions of customers in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way.
Our global scale means we can continue to invest to support our strategy and maintain our gold medal positions across local markets.
Our Brands : Flutter operates a range of global brands, including FanDuel, Sky Betting & Gaming, Sportsbet, PokerStars, Paddy Power, Betfair, Sisal, tombola, TVG, Junglee Games and Adjarabet
What will your role look like if you join us?
In Global Trading Product, we work within our Global Trading Tribe to deliver against our ambitious Global Risk & Trading Strategy which is shared across 10+ Flutter brands in the Group.
Reporting to the Head of Product, the Product Manager, responsible for Global Sports and based in Dublin, is an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about the craft of Product Management who wants to grow their career and work with a world-class team of product, delivery, and engineering perspectives in the sports betting industry.
Your mission will be to unlock the value from Flutter’s suite of Global Sports products, enabling best-in-class experiences to scale across our global brands.
You will represent the customer in our Global Sports value stream and garner strategic direction from trading leaders, to provide clarity of purpose to product owners across three squads. You will live and breath the performance of the products that make up the entire value stream
What will your responsibilities be?
- Create and facilitate global demand intake forums to understand the evolving needs of our brands across four divisions, and join the dots to create, and align on, the most valuable opportunities for the Group.
- Facilitate value stream forums to evolve the OKRs, aligned to the Global Trading Vision. Ensure squads have a deep understanding of OKRs and how their products can evolve to meet them. Get to know your customers, through segmentation and understand their needs and jobs to be done. Understand the competitive landscape by carrying out regular research and analysis.
- Monitor the performance of the products that make up the entire value stream, including return on investment, delivery effectiveness, future proofing, and OKR progression, feeding findings into long-term strategy.
- Create transparency with stakeholders and tribe leadership on progress towards OKRs, including squad roadmap updates, validation of product changes (pre and post), operational KPIs and customer feedback.
- In partnership with the Head of Engineering and Delivery Lead, you will lead with a people first approach; building and maintaining a strong culture and helping to create a positive can-do working environment.
What experience and skills would we usually look for?
- 3 years’ experience in a Product role, or similar experience.
- Experience building strong relationships with cross-functional product engineering teams and stakeholders.
- A high degree of comfort with analytics and the ability to simplify complex information.
- You can make high-quality decisions based on incomplete information.
- You can flex your communication style to fit your audience and tell engaging stories succinctly.
- You have a bias to action and deliver results at pace.
- You’re ambitious and love to think big.
- You’re inquisitive and always asking why.