Who are we?
We’re leading betting and gaming into the future with some of the most innovative brands in our industry and using our Flutter Edge to amplify our scale advantage. For us, fun is at the heart of what we are aiming to achieve, and our people are the key to ensuring our business is the most trusted and responsible brand ensuring our players get the maximum enjoyment; it’s all about bringing entertainment to life for millions of customers in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way.
Our global scale means we can continue to invest to support our strategy and maintain our gold medal positions across local markets.
Our Brands: Flutter operates a range of global brands, including FanDuel, Sky Betting & Gaming, Sportsbet, PokerStars, Paddy Power, Betfair, Sisal, tombola, TVG, Junglee Games and Adjarabet What will your role look like if you join us?
What will your role look like if you join us?
As a research strategist, you will help Flutter explore new opportunities and take bigger leaps in the future in sports betting. We’re looking to use our collective power, our Flutter Edge , to disrupt our sector and create more exciting, innovative products to change how customers bet forever. We’re looking for someone who can create and deliver against product visions for some of the most strategically important products in the Group. You will partner closely with product, design, delivery and engineering leaders across the four divisions in Flutter to develop strategies for a portfolio of products. You’ll support the development of opinionated multi-year views on how our technology enables product opportunities directly for brands across Flutter. This role will require deep interaction with other leaders in Flutter, and will provide a tremendous opportunity for growth and career development.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Leading the development of product visions and strategies for several product engineering value streams and teams
- Spend adequete time researching the biggest opportunities, helping to create clarity from complexity, so that partnering teams can translate these into tangible solutions
- Support and guide the evolution of a pathway for bigger innovation leaps in Flutter, creating frameworks that break down barriers to innovation and improve our chances of success in the future
- Navigate the complexity of a federated organisation with an informed perspective, partnering with cross-functional teams across the four divisions of Flutter
What skills and experience would we usually look for?
- 3 years experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, or similar experience.
- Experience working with cross-functional product engineering teams and stakeholders
- You can effectively work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- You have a high degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- Ability to synthesize complex information and communicate to a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to storytell succinctly
- Ambitious and ability to think big
- Curious and eager to learn
- Showing a bias to action and delivering results