Business Change Lead
We are considering applicants in – London/Leeds/Dublin
Style of work – Hybrid (Flexible)
In Group Functions at Flutter, our purpose is to bring the benefit of our combined global scale to empower Flutter’s brands to win in their respective markets. Achieving our purpose involves significant change and transformation. Success for us is more than the delivery of a new technical solution, which could be a new process, new tools and technologies or all of these things – it’s also about preparing people to adopt and embrace change, creating a better experience for those people impacted.
As part of the new Group COO function, Flutter Group Procurement will play a key role in leveraging our scale and enabling Flutter’s Edge, by providing frameworks and solutions to ensure we maximise value and mitigate risk across all aspects of our growing 3rd-party spend profile.
Procurement Transformation will deliver increased value to our business through realising operational efficiencies across people, processes and technology, and by positioning the team as Strategic Partners to our brands and divisions as our spend profile grows toward £8bn per annum.
There are 3 key initiatives that will benefit how Procurement is positioned as a Strategic Partner to the Group and Divisions into the future:
- Optimised Operating Model
- Digitisation (new tooling; Source to Contract - Coupa)
- Group-wide Spend and Supplier Management
As a Business Change Lead, your role will be to lead and deliver the business change activities required to ensure the successful implementation and adoption of the change on the Procurement Transformation Programme. You will partner with the Programme team and impacted stakeholders at every level of the organisation, ensuring that you are building the right change management activities at the right time, working in partnership to deliver successful change and transformation.
This role requires a creative, adaptive thinker with the ability to exert influence without authority. You’ll be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, able to demonstrate initiative, look at alternatives and consider practical ways to solve problems.
Who are we?
We’re leading betting and gaming into the future by offering some of the most innovative brands in our industry and using the Flutter Edge. For us, fun is at the heart of what we are aiming to achieve, and our people are the key to ensuring our business is the most trusted and responsible brand ensuring our players get the maximum enjoyment; it’s all about bringing entertainment to life for millions of customers in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way.
Our global scale means we can continue to invest to support our strategy and maintain our gold medal positions across local markets.
Our Brands: Flutter operates a range of global brands, including FanDuel, Sky Betting & Gaming, Sportsbet, PokerStars, Paddy Power, Betfair, Sisal, tombola, TVG, Junglee Games and Adjarabet
What can you expect as part of your new role?
While there is no typical day here at Flutter, you can expect to make an impact by supporting the delivery of the Procurement Transformation Programme with responsibility for change management outcomes and deliverables to enable successful implementation and adoption of the change. Responsibilities include:
- Developing the change management plan and delivering the required change interventions which are aligned with the overall programme or project plan.
- Typical change management activities include:
- Change strategy: vision and case for change
- Stakeholder analysis and engagement
- Change Impact Assessments
- Communication and Engagement activities: approach, plan, design and/or delivery of materials
- Training: approach, plan, training needs analysis, development of materials and / or delivery of training
- Preparing impacted audiences e.g. communicating the impact of change and undertaking business readiness assessments
- Measuring how effectively we achieve change by analysing and leveraging data related to change and using this to develop practical reports, recommendations and action plans
Experience of leading change in a Procurement Function would be advantageous, but it is not essential.
This might be for you if you have:
- Demonstrable experience of leading and delivering change programmes across multiple locations in global organisations; ideally in a federated operating model
- Experience of internal and external stakeholder management, supported by excellent verbal and written communication skills with a style that can flex according to the audience and medium.
- Experience building excellent working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient MS Office skills in addition to other communication and collaboration tools, e.g. Slack, Atlassian, Flipsnack, Powtoon, is desirable.
- Whilst not essential, you might also have a change management qualification e.g. Prosci or equivalent.
What’s in it for you:
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance (you read that right!)
- Enhanced Pension Scheme (please ask for your location and we will share)
- Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance, Income protection, Private healthcare (with option to add dependent)
- £1,000 annual self-development learning fund & Access to thousands of Udemy courses
- Invest via the Company Share save Scheme, Discount vouchers, Volunteering days.
- ‘Take 20’ work from another location for up to 20 days
- Enhanced Parental Leave Policy – Maternity up to 52weeks, including 6months 100% pay. Paternity/Adoption leave and paid time off for appointments.
- Reward portal eg. electric car scheme, gym membership discounts etc.
- On-site Gym, Canteen and Gaming area
At Flutter we’re working to be an inclusive employer, and we encourage people from all backgrounds, ways of thinking and working to apply. Everyone brings different perspectives and experiences; you don't have to meet all the requirements listed to apply for this role.
If you need any adjustments to make this role work for you let us know, and we’ll see how we can accommodate them.
Our Work Experience is the combination of everything that's unique about us: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our commitment to sustainability, our recognition programs, but most importantly, it's our people. Our employees are self-disciplined, hardworking, curious, trustworthy, humble, and truthful. They make choices according to what is best for the team, they live for opportunities to collaborate and make a difference, and they make us one of the Top Workplaces in the area.
- Building support: Close relationships with all relevant stakeholders which can be used to draw their support towards the Group technology strategy and is effective in promoting a wider understanding of our strategic initiatives.
- Collaborative: Working in partnership with our stakeholders on shared goals. Consistently seeking out and facilitates the sharing of others' ideas and perspectives and positively impacting the achievement of desired outcomes.
- Adaptable: Understanding other perspectives and not hesitant to adapt an approach in order to achieve a successful outcome. Mostly effective in managing change through applying insights from others and lessons learned from others.
- Objective: Able to act with impartiality and remain fair in all situations. Often defines criteria and identifies all relevant perspectives before making a recommendation or decision.
- Strategic thinking: Demonstrates a good understanding of overall Group and Group Technology strategic objectives. Mostly able to apply strategic knowledge to specific initiatives and/or decision making. Can consider and explore scenarios and possibilities to help Divisions succeed.
- Strategic communication: Provides timely and helpful information to others. Able to flex communication style to meet the needs of various audiences (Divisions/locations). Mindful to listen to different perspectives and able to provide constructive feedback.