Client Funds Reconciliation Analyst
Position: Client Funds Reconciliation Analyst
Reporting to: Client Funds Team Lead
Department : Global Financial Control
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Client Funds & Reconciliations team, which is responsible for efficient control and management of £400m of customer cash, the safeguarding of which is an integral part of Flutter’s strategy.
The role would be responsible for helping to accurately identify and reconcile all customer account balance impacting transactions. Included as part of this is the daily reconciliation of all client deposit and withdrawals, transfer of funds to/from products and promotional credits issued.
The position will also involve working on key projects to integrate Client Finds accounting and reconciliation processes from our FanDuel business in the US and aligning ways of working with the ex-Stars Group businesses..
In addition, there will also be opportunities to get involved in integration of new products, payment methods and jurisdictions and calculation of Corporate cash settlements.
- Performance of the daily rota, encompassing deposit and withdrawal reconciliation, completeness of fund movement controls and authorisation of promotional credit application.
- Ensuring customer transactions are accurately identified and appropriately allocated.
- Monitoring of jurisdictional balances to ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Liaison and relationship building with the Divisions and other departments (e.g. Treasury) to aid the efficient accomplishment of daily tasks.
- Completion of month-end bank reconciliations.
- Effective and timely communication with the Client Funds Team Lead, including reporting of any material financial exceptions and liabilities as they arise.
- Managing relationships across geographical locations, with many key stakeholders being situated in Dublin, New York, the Isle of Man and London.
- Awareness of the financial control framework, identifying and highlighting any potential risks.
Skills & Experience
- Strong educational background to degree level
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn combined with a proactive approach to work and a desire to progress.
- Proficient in use of standard IT packages (especially Excel) and good system skills, with the ability to learn new software packages.
- Professional, combined with good time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- High level of attention to detail and trustworthiness due to sensitive nature of customer information.
- Proactivity and innovation – capacity to take the initiative to identify improvements in process and assist management in implementation.
- Communication skills are important, with the ability to communicate both within the team and to members of the wider business both essential.
- Flexible, enjoying a frequently changing and fast paced environment.