Why join us?
We’re leading betting and gaming into the future by offering some of the most innovative brands in our industry and using the Flutter Edge. For us, it’s all about bringing entertainment to life for millions of customers in a safe, responsible and sustainable way.
Our global scale means we can continue to invest to support our strategy and maintain our gold medal positions across local markets.
Flutter operates a range of global brands, including FanDuel, Sky Betting & Gaming, Sportsbet, PokerStars, Paddy Power, Sisal, tombola, Betfair, FOX Bet, TVG, Junglee Games and Adjarabet
Associate Systems Support Analyst
As Systems Support Analyst, you will be supporting the Core HR and Systems Support Owner. You'll play a key role in the day-to-day administration of the Workday HCM solution. Your role is to act as the first point of contact for employee enquiries escalated by the Global Customer Experience Hub and cascaded down from counterparts across HR Operations, whilst administrating more complex Workday transactional activities as directed.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Act as first point of contact liaising with Global Customer Experience team on system-related queries as they are escalated, through to resolution.
- Administer bulk administration activities within the Workday platform as escalated by the Customer Experience hub, and cascade down from senior counterparts of the People Tech Team.
- Assist with the development of management of training material including user guides and how-to documentation.
About you; we are looking for someone to join the team on the FTC who has experience on:
- Experience with day-to-day administration of People Technology Solutions
- Fair understanding of HR processes preferred - particularly joiner, mover, leaver processes.
- Ability to operate and partner effectively within a People Technology team
- Willingness to upskill on technology and learn new skills/systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
If you have experience in some of these skills and feel confident to hit the ground running, please do get in touch.
We’re working to be an inclusive employer, and we encourage people from all backgrounds, ways of thinking and working to apply. Everyone brings different perspectives and experiences; you don't have to meet all the requirements listed to apply for this role.