Location – We can consider applicants in Dublin/London/Leeds/Cluj/Porto
Hybrid set up with some travel from time to time
Would you like to make an impact in your new role? Join us as our new Strategy Partner - Your new role will involve partnering with stakeholders from across the Flutter Group such as Group Functions, Brands & Divisions to support them to understand their today and to achieve their tomorrow!
As part of this team we enjoy doing great work every day, we keep things simple, we understand our business and we are bold and proactive.
Who are we?
We’re leading betting and gaming into the future by offering some of the most innovative brands in our industry and using the Flutter Edge. For us, fun is at the heart of what we are aiming to achieve, and our people are the key to ensuring our business is the most trusted and responsible brand ensuring our players get the maximum enjoyment; it’s all about bringing entertainment to life for millions of customers in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way.
Our global scale means we can continue to invest to support our strategy and maintain our gold medal positions across local markets.
Our Brands: Flutter operates a range of global brands, including FanDuel, Sky Betting & Gaming, Sportsbet, PokerStars, Paddy Power, Betfair, Sisal, tombola, FOX Bet, TVG, Junglee Games and Adjarabet
What challenges can you expect to be involved with?
- Conduct strategic evaluations to determine preferred strategic options and solutions across the team’s strategy design and operating model design service offerings/engagements.
- Design and facilitate workshops with senior stakeholders, collating, and assessing data to determine future requirements and strategic choices.
- Provide thought leadership across engagements with a focus on Flutter Entertainment’s strategic priorities.
- Gather and collate information to complete detailed evaluations, outlining challenges, opportunities, and solutions to enable future strategies and operating models.
- Develop consolidated outputs of workshops / meetings to guide Stakeholders to make informed decisions by providing adequate and accurate amount of information in a suitable format.
- Ensure effective communication and understanding of direction to relevant stakeholders.
- Tailor and customise information / data at the right level for the audience involved.
- Produce high quality, Ex-Co ready, outputs, proposals and status updates.
- Support the Senior Strategy Partner to achieve the overall goals and team goals.
- Act as an ambassador for the Strategy & Change team across the group.
What would we usually look for in our new Strategy Partner?
- Strong commercial of experience operating in a similar strategic role within a fast-paced, global organisation and/or management consulting required.
- Experience in strategy design, operating model design and organisational development preferred.
- Strong research, analytical, problem solving and numerical skills.
- Possess strong business acumen and demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate new knowledge.
- Experience working with senior decision makers and facilitating workshops.
- An excellent relationship builder, with a servant leader mindset who will thrive on working closely with internal teams & partners.
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication and storytelling ability with strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
Benefits: (For our UK location, please ask for local benefits)
Our passion has helped us take the betting industry by storm. So we think it’s only fair that our people enjoy a set of excellent rewards for all their hard work:
- Unlimited Holiday (you read that right!)
- Pension (3% EE/5%ER with option to increase to 6%/9%)
- Bonus Scheme
- Private healthcare (with option to add dependent)
- Life Assurance & Income protection
- £1,000 annual self-development learning fund
- Access to thousands of Udemy courses
- Invest via the Company Share save Scheme
- Discount vouchers
- Volunteering days
- ‘Take 20’ work from another location for up to 20 days
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave Policy – Maternity up to 52 weeks which includes paid time off for appointments.
At Flutter we’re working to be an inclusive employer, and we encourage people from all backgrounds, ways of thinking and working to apply. Everyone brings different perspectives and experiences; you don't have to meet all the requirements listed to apply for this role.
If you need any adjustments to make this role work for you let us know, and we’ll see how we can accommodate them.
Our Work Experience is the combination of everything that's unique about us: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our commitment to sustainability, our recognition programs, but most importantly, it's our people. Our employees are self-disciplined, hardworking, curious, trustworthy, humble, and truthful. They make choices according to what is best for the team, they live for opportunities to collaborate and make a difference, and they make us one of the Top Workplaces in the area.
Further detail on the role:
Interpersonal: Building Relationships
Building Support; we establish close relationships with our stakeholders, underpinned by trust, integrity, and respect. We are able to build awareness, understanding and positive momentum behind the Group technology strategy, often without being in a position to assert authority.
Objective; we are impartial and unbiased, ensuring equal treatment for all and that decisions taken are based on objective criteria.
Outcome-focused: Achieving Results
Collaborative : we work effectively and in partnership with our stakeholders on shared goals that align towards the achievement of the Group technology Strategy. We foster a collaborative environment and assume the role of leader when required.
Adaptable ; we understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue and can adapt our approach in order to achieve a successful outcome.
Strategic: Planning for the future
Strategic Thinking; we think about the big picture to conceptualise and use that perspective to support & inspire our partners to think beyond the immediate issues in front of them to achieve long term competitive advantage through greater agility, faster time to market and a better customer experience.
Strategic Communication; We are proactive and considered in our approach to stakeholder communications. We actively listen, provide constructive feedback, and help others to consider new perspectives. We are strategic storytellers when we communicate our brand and demonstrate the value we create across the group.