6 month FTC - Accounts Payable Assistant
As an Accounts Payable Assistant you will be tasked with ensuring that as part of the AP team you provide a professional and efficient service to both the Flutter business and its suppliers. The role is focused on the timely and effective processing of a high volume of invoices, alongside building and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The position offers the chance to build direct relationships within the wider business, whilst providing an opportunity to learn and gain experience across other areas of finance including cost accounting, taxation, and procurement. For anyone interested in gaining experience that will help with obtaining an accounting qualification, this is a great first step!
What You'll Be Doing
- The processing of large volumes of invoices in line with business guidelines.
- Managing and resolving of supplier queries.
- Building of relationships with Business Owners and Buyers.
- Assisting with the preparation of Payment Runs.
- Performing of creditor account reconciliations.
- Participation in any ad hoc activities in line with business requirements.
What We're Looking For....
The successful candidate should have an understanding of the accounts payable function and how that sits within the finance environment. But more generally and most importantly be a team player, strong relationship builder and have a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Competent within MS Excel and MS Office.
- Oracle experience desirable
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Be proactive with good attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational, communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible, reliable and confident self-starter.