The Group Legal and Commercial Function is responsible for enhancing Flutter’s business and reputation in a responsible and sustainable way given the highly regulated environment in which we operate. The function comprises a number of core areas including the group’s commercial strategy. The function consists of a small, enabled group of experts operating as partners and advisors to Flutter’s four Divisions (US, Australia, UK & Ireland and International) and working with them to support the Group’s clear, ambitious, growth-focused strategy.
Flutter is a global business spanning across four Divisions (US, Australia, UK & Ireland, International), which between them offer best-in-class product offerings and some of the most innovative brands in the sports betting and gaming industry. With an abundance of opportunities to pursue and realise, the business is focused staying ahead of our dynamic sector that is evolving at pace.
As Flutter’s four Divisions pursue regional and local opportunities, the Group Commercial function is seeking a Manager to support the Divisions and Group to drive forward our ambitious cross-divisional commercial goals. The successful candidate will be a strategic problem solver and effective operator, supporting Flutter’s cross-divisional and group wide strategic projects. We are committed to supporting and empowering the career growth of the successful candidate at Flutter.
- Plan and deliver on group-wide and cross-divisional strategic projects including developing approach, perspective and solutions to strategic issues of concern
- Conduct baselining, benchmarking, workshopping, data analysis, internal and external interviews, surveys, focus groups etc. as required
- Collaborate with Divisions and key stakeholders to ensure effective resolution to identified issues and end-to-end buy-in of strategy and solutions
- Support Group Commercial leaders in working with senior management of respective Divisions (including C-suites) and key stakeholders, to drive cross-divisional workstreams
- Support the definition and monitoring of success KPIs with key stakeholders, and support the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress
- Conduct financial analysis, modelling & projections as well as storylining & developing decks for presentation to senior members of the company
- Be a role model for a culture of proproblem-solvingd collaboration across the Group and Divisions
- Build strong relationships and trust with other Group functions, Flutter’s four Divisions and all brands
- Drive improvements in the effectiveness of processes internally and externally
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the team
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience at a top management consulting firm
- Strategy, programme management and strategy implementation experience
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with data and analysis
- Effective storylining/storyboarding and deck creation skills
- Financial experience – modeling, forecasting, budget analysis etc.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship-building
- Task-oriented and highly organised
- Independent and able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Ambitious, resourceful, meticulous, and curious
- Hungry and resourceful – a true selself-starter
- Experience and knowledge about the sports betting, gaming, and entertainment industry not required but an advantage
We’re working to be an inclusive employer, and we encourage people from all backgrounds, ways of thinking and working to apply. Everyone brings different perspectives and experiences; you don't have to meet all the requirements listed to apply for this role. If you need any adjustments to make this role work for you let us know, and we’ll see how we can accommodate them.
Flutter Entertainment is a leading global sports betting, gaming, and entertainment provider with annual revenues of over £6bn and is one of the top 35 companies of the FTSE 100 Index. Our strong and diverse portfolio of market-leading brands and best-in-class products provides excitement and entertainment to over 18 million customers worldwide. We take pride in leading the market in entertaining our customers in a safe and responsible way while we make a positive contribution to the communities that we operate in. As one of Time’s 100 Most Influential Companies of 2021, our innovative brands include FanDuel, Sky Betting & Gaming, PokerStars, Paddy Power, Betfair, Sportsbet, Foxbet, Adjarabet, Junglee, and most recently Sisal and Tombola. Across the globe, we employ more than 20,000 people in over 20 offices and over 600 retail sites.