About Flutter Entertainment
Flutter Entertainment is a FTSE 40 global leader in sports betting and gaming with annual revenues of £4bn. Its strong and diverse portfolio of market-leading brands and best-in-class products provides its 13 million customers excitement and entertainment in a safe and responsible way. Brands include Paddy Power, Sky betting and gaming, Betfair, Sportsbet, BetEasy, Foxbet, FanDuel, and PokerStars.
The newly combined group, built on a proven track record and brand leadership, is the largest online betting and gaming operator globally.
About this role:
We have the need for a Benefits Manager to join the Flutter Benefits team to:
- Take ownership of the brokerage of international benefits at Flutter in partnership with our Global Broker.
- Manage and govern a number of vendors across multiple benefit types.
- Lead and own new benefit implementations end to end as required in any particular geography.
- Bring creative benefit solutions into the benefits offering.
- Manage key benefits projects.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Owning the brokerage of international benefits at Flutter in partnership with our Global Broker
- Ensuring all annual renewals are met across multiple benefit lines and geographies.
- Managing the performance of the Global Broker to ensure SLA’s are met and regular vendor governance meetings conducted.
- Ensuring all benefit replated contracts are processed in line with internal protocols and liaise across internal teams such as procurement, legal, third party security and data protection to achieve compliant contracts.
- Ensuring all benefits policy documentation is accurate in addition to any digital content on our benefits platforms.
- Creating benefit designs for configuration on our benefit platforms and contributing to any testing required.
- Providing ongoing training and education to the Flutter Benefits team and the wider Reward/HR teams on any benefits design or policy changes.
- Creating a benefits communications strategy and working with the wider team to deploy.
- Leading and owning new benefit implementations from end to end as required in any particular geography.
- Be our subject matter expert in regards to the operation of benefits policies.
- Management of other key benefits projects and benefit introductions
What We Are Looking For:
- A benefits manager with experience of managing benefits across multiple geographies, primarily Europe.
- You will be confident in navigating within a complex environment, and will work well with ambiguity.
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Flexibility to manage multiple benefit plans and ability to manage multiple and often conflicting priorities.
- Strong written and oral communications, with the ability to convey information clearly and concisely. Includes experience of delivering presentations / Q&A sessions.
- Ability to work at pace in a complex and changing environment
- You will have experience in optimising benefits processes and translating them into system suitable workflows.
- Ability to explain policy, process and data results to a broad range of business stakeholders.
- Prior experience of reviewing, evolving, and implementing HR policy and processes and acting as business advisor\partner to provide policy and process advice and guidance.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge with proven analytical skills and good experience of interpreting and producing high quality, accurate analysis and insights from data
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users clearly and concisely.
- Excellent attention to detail, and a methodical approach to your work.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a busy team.
You are creative, have a passion for delivering a high quality service and will go the extra mile to get things done well.