The People Analytics Business Partner will be responsible for leading People Analytics initiatives as directed by the Head of People Analytics. In this business facing role, the People Analytics Business Partner will work closely with key stakeholders both within HR and across the business to identify and define business requirements and needs, delivering tangible People Analytics solutions. They will be hands on with the design and development of Workday/Prism products seeing the journey through end to end.
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify, define and delivery on Global People Analytics and reporting requirements; translating business needs into effective analytical solutions.
- Responsible for designing and delivering global Flutter wide ExCo dashboards, analytics and reporting requirements.
- Act as the go-to SME for People Analytics needs, collaborating closely with HRBP's, CoE's and other senior stakeholders across the business.
- Lead the delivery of advanced analytics processes that identify and predict key HR outcomes relates to areas including hiring, promotions, turnover, ED&I to name a few.
- Manage the delivery of the Global People Analytics reporting framework for standard and custom reports, for business and HR stakeholders.
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of both the Workday Reporting and Prism solution, working closely with the product owner to ensure they are set-up, implemented and utilised most effectively.
- Manage the development and delivery of specific People Analytics ups killing opportunities to ensure managers within the business are equipped and enables to utilise analytical insight to make informed business decisions.
- Partner with key stakeholders to establish and agree the cadence, governance and issuance of standard, ad-hoc and custom reporting.
- Provide direction and support to junior members of the People Analytics team as required.
Skills and capabilities:
- Extensive experience of delivering a Global People Analytics solution across HR and the wider business.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with senior stakeholders to understand business requirements and needs.
- Extensive use of data analytics tools and enterprise systems including Workday Reporting and Workday Prism.
- Possessing strong commercial awareness and able to translate business requirements into effective and insightful People Analytics solutions.
- Excellent organisation and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - a confident presenter to stakeholders.
- Expert problem solving and critical thinking skills with demonstrable experience of turning insights into actions.