Senior Cyber Security Risk Analyst (third party risk)
We are currently recruiting for a team of superb individuals to join our growing Cyber Security Assurance team based in Leeds. This global role of Senior Cyber Security Risk Analyst (third party risk) would be ideal if you are looking for a new and exciting role to apply your skills in a challenging and fast paced role. We would be looking for you to share your Cyber Security knowledge and act as a point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders when it comes to all things third party security assurance.
Having a Cyber Security background is required and having some experience in third party cyber security risk would be advantageous. Your role will be to risk assess and carryout a point time security assessment of suppliers against industry standard security controls and support remediation activities following the assessment.
Skills and experience the role:
- An information security professional with experience of assessing third-party cyber security risk considering the emerging supplier risk landscape.
- Understanding of cyber security maturity models to assist with identifying immature controls and enable provision of recommendations to address the gaps.
- Ability to clearly articulate and document technical matters to non-technical stakeholders and suppliers.
- Demonstrate that third parties are complying with their contractual obligations in regard to cyber security.
- Monitor remediation progress and provide data for accurate MI.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a flexible attitude and the ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Able to adapt communication style and to appreciate different and opposing perspectives across multiple divisions.
- CRISC, CISA, CISSP or ISO 27001 certification is desirable.
Our passion has helped us take the betting industry by storm. So we think it’s only fair that our people enjoy a set of excellent rewards for all their hard work. When you join us, you’ll benefit from a competitive salary and bonus scheme, flexible working hours with remote working options, uncapped holiday allowance, a health and wellbeing scheme, and opportunities to progress - just to name a few!