Cyber Security Risk Analyst (third party risk)
We’re Flutter, the parent company of some of the biggest betting and gaming brands in the world. If you haven’t heard of us, you've definitely heard of BetFair, Sky Betting & Gaming, and Paddy Power, among so many others. For us, it’s all about bringing entertainment to life for millions of customers in a safe, responsible and sustainable way.
We are currently recruiting for a team of superb individuals to join our growing Cyber Security Assurance team based in Leeds. This global role of Cyber Security Risk Analyst (third party risk) would be ideal if you are looking for a new and exciting role to apply your skills in a challenging and fast paced role. We would be looking for you to share your Cyber Security knowledge and act as a point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders when it comes to all things Third Party Security Assurance.
Having a Cyber Security background is required and having some experience in third party cyber security risk would be advantageous. Your role will be to risk assess and carryout a point time security assessment of suppliers against industry standard security controls and support remediation activities following the assessment.
Skills and experience the role:
- An information security professional with an understanding of third-party cyber security risk.
- Experience of dealing with supplier contracts, security controls, industry standard security processes and technologies
- Some Experience performing risk assessments of the supply chain and articulating the risk to ensure processes and technologies are adapted to manage the risk to an acceptable level.
- A working knowledge of current IT Security standards such as ISO 27001, PCI, & NIST
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a flexible attitude and the ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Able to adapt communication style and to appreciate different and opposing perspectives across multiple divisions.
- CompTIA Security+ and/or working towards similar
Our passion has helped us take the betting industry by storm. So we think it’s only fair that our people enjoy a set of excellent rewards for all their hard work. When you join us, you’ll benefit from a competitive salary and bonus scheme, flexible working hours with remote working options, uncapped holiday allowance, a health and wellbeing scheme, and opportunities to progress - just to name a few!